Part of our mission is to fund secondary breast cancer research that contributes to advancing an increased quality of life for patients.
Since we were founded in 2018 we have already funded two studies and now accepting grant applications for Q1 2021.
In this next round we are awarding grants of up to £50,000 per application and will consider the research projects that:
- Are dedicated to metastatic / secondary breast cancer
- Focus on treatment and/or quality of life
- Can demonstrate patient benefit and have the quickest patient impact
- Applications open Monday 23 November.
- Deadline date for applications 31 December 2020
- Research Committee Review and any further information requested by 31 January 2021.
- Confirmation of grants to be awarded 28 February 2021.
Please find attached a copy of the Grants Proposal Form if you wish to view the questions in advance of completing the online form. Grants Proposal Form.
Make 2nds Count is a member of https://www.amrc.org.uk/
For research enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org